Today, most laptop users use Windows OS and macOS. Both these OSs have native features that facilitate smooth connectivity between your Nintendo Switch console and the respective laptops. They make your experience much simpler without any complications. But if you want to enhance it, then you need to go deeper and find out Can You Connect Nintendo Switch To Laptop? This article aims at doing exactly that stuff for you. Does it also go to help you with How To Connect Nintendo Switch To Laptop?
If you are a gamer with the best gaming laptop and possess a Nintendo console, then there are higher chances that you have purchased a Switch too. Now if you have already purchased this gaming console, then it is obvious that you need to connect it with a laptop. No worries! You can do it either by directly connecting or by switching over to Nintendo’s official Android app.
How To Connect Nintendo Switch To Laptop?
- Connect the Nintendo Switch to the Nintendo Dock
- If you have connected the Dock with your TV or Monitor, unplug the HDMI cable from them
- Connect the Nintendo Dock with the Capture Card via HDMI cable, and be sure to plug into the “HDMI in” port of the card
- Open the Capture Software on your Laptop
- Turn on the Nintendo Switch while docked
- Take the USB cable and connect the Game Capture Card with your Laptop