It’s not unusual to see the screen on your computer or device showing a sideways display. You can fix that easily and quickly by rotating the screen display. It’s easy as pie to rotate the screen in Windows 10 and 11, but if you’re running an older version of Windows, or want a quick way to flip your screen. I am going to discuss the different ways How to rotate the screen in Windows 10.
You need to rotate the laptop screen because of many reasons. As an engineer, you are using the best laptop for AutoCAD and it demands you to look at your projects from different angles. It makes sense to look at your projects or other virtual information in a vertical format. You may accidentally press any key and your screen is rotated. So, you need to rotate your screen back.
How to rotate the screen in Windows 10 with keyboard shortcuts
There are many ways to rotate a screen in windows 10 but the easiest way to rotate the screen is by using Keyboard shortcut keys.
- Press CTRL+ALT+Up Arrow to rotate screen to landscape mode
- Press CTRL+ALT+Left Arrow, Right Arrow or Down arrow to go to You can rotate the screen to portrait mode
Rotate the screen with Setting
You also have the option to rotate the screen by using the Display Setting of your laptop. Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to Laptop Desktop
- Right click and select Display Setting
- Select Landscape from the Display orientation menu
- Click on Apply to change screen rotation (Revert or Keep Changes option in windows 11)
Hopefully, you can find your solution to Display orientation after reading this guide.