Are you asking the question, YouTube uploader is not working for me? Then you are at the right place because, here we are going?to give a tutorial in which we will show you to fix this YouTube issue. But firstly let us share a bit what this problem actually is it.
This problem arises when you start uploading your video to YouTube, in which you will only see the ?uploading video? message at screen without any further process. It would have been stucked at 0% for the whole time and remember that it will not show any message like ?YouTube uploader has stopped working? or so. You just have to calculate the time it is taking to upload the video.
Methods to Fix for YouTube uploader not Working
So to solve this uploading problem, we are here with the list of solutions which you should try in order to fix the problem.
1. Basic checklist to be done:
- Restart your browser and check if it resolves the issue.
- If not, restart your PC computer and again try to upload the video.
- If YouTube uploader doesn’t work on one browser, then check whether it?s working on other browsers or not, if it?s working that means you need to clear the cache of that browser.
2. Clear your browser cache:
This is the basic reason for most of the problem where the cache memory give rise uploads related issue. The problem may be in browser like Google chrome, Firefox and internet explorer. So in that case you need to follow the simple steps as mentioned below.
In the chrome, Click on right most top icon and then ?Clear history? (You can also press ctrl+H)
- Selecting ?from the beginning of time? click on clear all.
- Then hit Clear browsing data.
For Mozilla Firefox users:
- On right most top icon and then ?history? and then clear recent history.
- Make sure to sleet your time range for all the time.
- Then hit clear.
3. Delete Temporary internet files:
If you have tried to upload the video from different browsers and it didn’t work, in that case it might be problem with your cache memory of computer. So here are the simple steps to clear the cache memory of our PC.
- Go to Run or just hit Win+R.
- Now enter ? %temp%? in the box and hit enter.
- Now select all by pressing ctrl+A and delete them.
4. Disable your antivirus
If you have installed an antivirus then it might be causing the problem .Although all the antivirus doesn’t create the issue, but some of the antivirus may create the problem. So you just need to disable the antivirus for just a while and check if it resolves the issue.
Also check the fix for:
That?s all, I hope you are able to upload your YouTube video as of now without any issue, however if are unable to do so , you should wait for some time as it could be the problem from YouTube side. . In case you still have the problem while uploading the video , make sure to ask in the comments below. Also make user to share with us if you found any other method to fix this issue.